S.I.N.A.P.E. is the Italian Union of Naturopathy Pranopractice Esthetology and Bio-Natural Disciplines and Holistic Health. It represents a particular category of self-employed workers and professionals who are using their expertise to serve individuals and organizations, to provide education and to promote human relations.
S.I.N.A.P.E.’s interests include:
– Taxation and welfare: to eliminate the freelancer’s unequal standing with respect to other workers.
– Legislatory initiatives and social policy: to improve the conditions of those professionals whose VAT numbers are not formally protected.
– Training/studies: to invest in the continuous training of self-employed professionals, assuming the total deductible of training costs.
– Law 4 of 2013: to reform those professions which are not organized into orders or colleges.
– Certification of professionals: along with FeLSA CISL to standardize professional certifications through its status as a UNI shareholder (Italian National Unification agency).
S.I.N.A.P.E. – SERVIZI
Some of the ways in which S.I.N.A.P.E. Felsa Cisl is already serving self-employed practitioners of bio-natural and holistic disciplines for health include:
– Publication of a list of professional members, divided by region, on its website
– Inclusion in the National List of Members A.S.C.E.S.A. (Adiconsum Sinape Ethical Certification Associated Services) which offers numerous member benefits
– Certification of Naturopathy as a profession in compliance with UNI (11491)
– Tax Assistance through the national network of SAF CISL (tax assistance services)
– Establishment of consumer service lines for citizens as provided by Law 4/2013
– Services dedicated to the sector in collaboration with the Confederation (“System Us Cisl”)
– Agreements with legal experts in order to provide legal protection for members
– Integrative health care through a mutual aid fund for professionals and self-employed workers (ZEFIRO FUND)